Blue Cross of Idaho Website & Member Tools
The III-A recommends registering on the Blue Cross of Idaho website so you can access your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs), view your deductible and out-of-pocket accumulator amounts, order new ID cards, participate in WellConnected wellness challenges, find an in-network provider, and view other important plan information.
- Visit members.bcidaho.com. Select “Register” from the menu at the top of the page.
- Enter your full name and email address. Then create a username and password. To help identify you in case you ever forget your password, select three security questions with answers only you know. Click “Submit”.
- A pop-up box will appear once your registration is successful. Select OK to be redirected to the Login page.
TO FIND A BLUE CROSS IN-NETWORK PROVIDER IN IDAHO:
- Visit bcidaho.com. Select “Find a Doctor” on the homepage.
- Select the “Log In” button at the top right or the “Log In / Register” button and log in to your member account. You’ll get better results when you log in (see registration instructions listed above).
- If you don’t want to log in or don’t have an online account, you can still search for a doctor by selecting your network from the dropdown list. Choose your network (Choose “All Networks”)
- Begin your search by either selecting a category from the Browse by Category dropdown or by entering a name or specialty in the search box.
- Use the top navigation menu to narrow or expand your search results. You can sort by location, gender, rating, etc.
- Select the name of a healthcare provider from the results displayed to learn more about him or her.
- Once you select a healthcare provider, you can find out more about his or her accepted networks, specialty, education and any practice limitations.
TO FIND A BLUE CROSS IN-NETWORK PROVIDER OUTSIDE OF IDAHO:
- Visit the National Doctor & Hospital Finder at www.BCBS.com.
- Or – Use the “National Doctor & Hospital Finder” app and the “Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core” app for Android,* iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.** (Rates from your wireless provider may apply.)
- Or – Call BlueCard Access® at 1.800.810.BLUE (2583).